|2011 - Kakki10 has been nominated for the 2011 !!!|
- ~I'm an admin on this wiki, so, if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask!
- ~I'm sharing some stories and characters with SallyPerson (who is my friend in real life) (I love her stories; they're amazing!)
- ~Note: For the above topic, our stories regarding our self-insertions fit together. This is on purpose. Our characters don't just "guest star" in each other's stories;, they are basically a part of a big story that centers around our self-insertions' (Mine: Kassi Banoight, SallyPerson's: Natalie Cole) lives. Our self-insertions are a big part of each other's lives so their stories are together. Well, until I become a Hunter, then we break off. Anything to add, Sally?
- ~Don't be fooled by my edit count. I've been here a long time and am very active. I just consolidate my edits, so it may look like I don't have a lot, but I do. If you don't believe me, read my stories. There's a lot of writing on those things.
- ~Please read my stories and tell me what you think on my talk page! Thanks. .
2.9.11: I'm now an admin. :)
1.30.11: I have so many ideas floating around. I know where I want my stories to go, but I'm having a hard time writing them. I'm working on it.
10.3.10: Working on the sequel to Oh, For the Love of Coffee!. Hope to finish it soon.
10.3.10: A lot of people have a news thing....so why not?
- Kassi. I'm a daughter of Athena. I came to camp with Natalie Cole and other demigods from my school.
- For more information on my character click here.
Oh, For the Love of Coffee ~ Finished.
- Kassi's first quest.
- There's a disturbance in Starbucks and Kassi has the job of finding out what it is and stopping it. She sets out with her friends to complete her quest. Kassi soon finds out that it's not as easy as she had thought, and trouble finds them around every corner. Surprises throw her for a loop, and she struggles to complete her quest and return everyone to Camp Half-Blood unhurt.
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee ~ In progress.
- Kassi's second quest.
- There's something else brewing at another coffee chain. Kassi and her friends have to stop it before it can do any damage. New faces and new struggles await the demi-gods. Trying to overcome monsters, gods, and the elements prove to be tough. With difficult challenges that use every ounce of strength and intellect they have to offer, they fight for survival.
New Beginnings ~ Finished
- Short story about how Kassi gets claimed and recieves Hesperus.
- Kassi arrives at Camp-Half Blood, new to the world of the Greeks. Shy at first, she is claimed by her mother. This tears apart a friendship between her and her best friend, Natalie Cole. To top it off, she gets a gift from the gods, clueless of their intentions. What else doesn't she know about her life?
Aletheia ~ Finished
- Short story about Aletheia, goddess of truth. (She is a real goddess by the way, all of them are. I didn't make them up.)
- Things are heated on Olympus between two goddesses. Each are trying to out-do the other, to accomplish what they want, but their actions have repercussions on one innocent girl at camp.
Falling ~ Finished
- Dianira has just noticed a camper at Camp Half-Blood, Elijah Davis. The son of Nemesis, Elijah gets on her nerves, giving her feelings she doesn't want. Elijah has noticed her for a long time. He keeps waiting in the shadows. He has surrendered, but secretly hopes she won't. These two are mixed up in the workings of fate, the workings in which a goddess will do anything to destroy.
Fighting ~ In progress
- Sequel to Falling. Story of Dianira Kelemen and Elijah Davis.
- In this sequel to Falling, Dianira and Elijah have just found each other. Now that they have, a goddess seeks to break them apart, destroy their love. Also, the campers are persistent, not allowing the two to be together. They are determined to fight, but the goddess will stop at nothing, and brothers and sisters keep getting in the way. Fate has willed one outcome, one in which love will prevail; the goddess and campers, however, have other plans.
Kassi Banoight - self-insertion. Go to character page for stories.
Favorite Characters: (not in any order)
- Athena (my mom!)
- Zoë Nightshade
- Bianca di Angelo
- Thalia Grace
- Hera (she sounds mean in the PJ books, but she's actually awesome)
Quotes from Percy Jackson Books:
- "Permission to kill, my lady?" - Zoë Nightshade, TC
- "A god named Fred?" - Percy Jackson, TC
- "I enjoy making jackalopes." - Artemis, TC
- "That would be real bad." - Apollo, LO
- "With great power..comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." - Nico di Angelo, LO
- "I told Tantalus to go chase a doughnut." - Percy Jackson, SOM
- "There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it." - Athena, TC
- "I survive all those battles," she growled, "and I get defeated by a stupid chunk of rock!" -Thalia Grace, LO
- He cleared his throat and held up one hand dramatcailly.
- "Green grass breaks though the snow.
- Artemis pleads for my help.
- I am so cool."
- He grinned at us, waiting for applause.
- "That last line was only four syllables." Artemis said.
- Apollo frowned. "Was it?"
- "Yes. What about I am so big-headed?"
- “No, no, that’s six syllables. Hmm." He started muttering to himself.
- Zoë Nightshade turned to us. "Lord Apollo has been going through this haiku phase ever since he visited Japan. 'Tis not as bad as the time he visited Limerick. If I’d had to hear one more poem that started with, There once was a godess from Sparta-"
- "I've got it!" Apollo announced. "I am so awesome. That's five syllables!" He bowed, looking very pleased with himself.
- - Apollo, Artemis, and Zoë Nightshade, TC
- "Why can't you place a blessing like that on us?" I asked.
- "It only works on wild animals."
- "So it would only affect Percy," Annabeth reasoned.
- "Hey!" I protested.
- - Percy Jackson, Grover, and Annabeth Chase, LT
- "Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."
- "He's the sun god," I said.
- "That's not what I meant."
- - Percy Jackson and Thalia Grace, TC
- "We should go straight west. The prophecy said west."
- "Oh, like your tracking skills are better?" Thalia growled.
- Zoe stepped toward her. "You challenge my skills, you scullion? You know nothing of being a Hunter!"
- "Oh, scullion. You're calling me a scullion? What the heck is a scullion?"
- - Thalia Grace and Zoë Nightshade, TC
- "As for my brothers," Zeus said, "we are thankful"-he cleared his throat like the words were hard to get out-"erm, thankful for the aid of Hades."
- The lord of the dead nodded. He had a smug look on his face, but I figure he'd earned the right. He patted his son Nico on the shoulders, and Nico looked happier than I'd ever seen him. "And, of course," Zeus continued, though he looked like his pants were smoldering, "we must . . . um . . . thank Poseidon."
- "I'm sorry, brother," Poseidon said. "What was that?"
- "We must thank Poseidon," Zeus growled. "Without whom . . . it would've been difficult-"
- "Difficult?" Poseidon asked innocently.
- "Impossible," Zeus said. "Impossible to defeat Typhon."
- - Zeus and Poseidon, LO
- "I'm thinking a cave in the hills," Apollo mused. "With torches and a big purple curtain over the entrance . . . really mysterious. But inside, a totally decked-out pad with a game room and one of those home theater systems."
- - Apollo, LO
- "Maybe," I said, "but it didn't sound so good."
- "No," said Apollo cheerfully. "It certainly didn't. She's going to make a wonderful Oracle!"
- - Percy Jackson and Apollo, LO
- "Hmm," Ares mused. "That means I can smash him to a pulp as often as I want, and he'll just keep coming back for more. I like this idea."
- - Ares, LO