Happy New Year!
So, I'll cut to the chase: basically I've found an actually good online version of the popular game Cards Against Humanity and I think it would be a fantastic idea to play it with people on here. Does that not sound amazing? Because I think it sounds amazing.
What is it?
- It's just like Apples to Apples*
- Except not for children
- NOT FOR CHILDREN
- There are a lot of sexual terms
- Also political/social issues
- And of course pop culture stuff
- There are some very innappropriate/mature cards in the game so if you don't feel comfortable with that and aren't like let's say....at least fifteen? (Not to say an under fifteen year old wouldn't know everything, but considering that I had to google some terms, I'm pretty sure an under fifteen year old shouldn't be playing this game) I would be very careful playing this game. Like if you want to join, hey that's cool, can't stop you, but please remember there is some age sensitive material
- It's really fun if you're okay with and mature enough for the content!
- If you don't know what Apples to Apples is I am so so sorry and go google it k thx it's really fun
Anyway so if you're interested please comment when might be a good time for you!